Head Lice Remover

KD Gold Head Lice Remover is a very safe, natural, and effective way to remove head lice from your child’s scalp. Many over-the-counter and prescription medications commonly used to treat lice infestations contain extremely harmful pesticides that are absorbed by your child’s skin and can cause negative side effects. Lice are becoming tolerant to many pesticides, making them harder to treat with conventional methods. Don’t panic, though! Using KD Gold Head Lice Remover is the perfect alternative to covering your child’s head with harsh chemicals. KD Gold is a pure and all natural formula derived from seed bearing plants. It is fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and perfect for children with sensitive skin. Just apply KD Gold Head Lice Remover all over hair and scalp, leave on for 30-40 minutes, and rinse thoroughly. Repeat as necessary.

KD Gold contains NO triclosan, SLS / SLES, parabens, animal by-products, or harsh chemicals.

Showing all 10 results